In the name of Allah The Most Beneficent and The Most Merciful. May Plenty of blessing given by Allah to the Prophet, his family, and companions. I’m Diandra Eka Putri, my nick name is Diandra, but my family call me Dek Anda. I was born on 18 febuary 1995 in a small village, it’s called Geumpang, it is located in Pidie, Aceh. I don’t have sister, but I have three young brothers. My first brother is Sabilil Haq, He is four year younger than me. He is a handsome and smart boy. He study in Ummul Ayman boarding school, Samalanga. His hobby is play foot ball. The second is Gian Shidqi, he was born on 27 November 2004. He's a diligent,and loyal child. He graduated from Elementary School Religion in Lhok Kuala, Geumpang. This year, my parent will continue his education in Al-Furqan boarding school, in Bambi-pidie. The third is Zakirul Akbar,he was born on 5 January 2009. He is the young child in my family. He is second year in Elementary School Religion in Lhok Kuala, Geumpang. My brothers are special person to me since they are loving, ejoy, fun, handsome and goodness. I am so glad to have them as my brothers.
Family is the most important need of everyone in this world to be secure and go ahead. There are many essential roles of family in the life. I could begin the book of my life with a picture of my parents. They are important because they helped in my development. Also, they gave me the things that I needed to grow up in the moment that I needed and they still gave me everything that I needed to become somebody in the future. Among these things is the education that I have received all in my life, my basic needs like the most important thing, the love. Also, they care for me when I am sick and they give me the necessary things to get better. They teach me good values like how to behave, to respect other people, and to share with other people. Now, about my young brothers all I can say is that they are wonderful, too. With them I have learned to share,and to have fun.
When you knew how to speak, what was your first word ? It is Mom. We have grown up in the arms of our mothers. We have grown up in the great love of our mothers. No one loves us like our mothers, no one is willing to sacrifice everything for us like our mothers. If someone asks you “Who is the best woman in your life ?”, I bet you will say it is your mother. And if someone asks me like that, my answer also is my mother. My mother name’s Zahriani Nurman, she was born on 10 Febuary 1970. My mother is one of eight children in his family. She is the second child in her family, They are Nur Malawati, My Mother (Zahriani) , Ida Laila, Mahdi, Lidia Wati, Yulia Sari, Mukhlis and Khairun Nisa. They life in simple life, far from glamour life, luxuriant and extravagant. My grandfather past away when she was 21 years old, so when my grandfather past away, my grandmother provide a full education for all of their children without my grandfather, but my grandfather work in government employees,he has salary pension, so it can help my grandmother to finance their children in education. For me, my mother is the best woman in the world. Besides taking care of household, she is a Math teacher in junior high school. She is modern mom. No one can replace her in my heart. I admire my mother, I don’t know why she is always busy with daily chores, taking care of my family but she never say she is tired. I realize that without my Mom, my father and I cannot eat delicious meal and the clothes which always iron straight. Mom gives me, my brothers and my father all her love.She loves us more than herself. Her love for us is great like the ocean, the universe and nothing can replace it. She is not only my mom, she is also my friends, my big sister, who I can share all my problems and stories in life with. When I am sad, happy or stressful, Mom is always by my side and comfort me. Sometimes, I get angry with my mom because she remind me too much things, especially they are all things I know. Then, I realize that she just wants me to be good person. My mom gave me,and my brothers everything but she never ask us to pay back. she is the best, the greatest woman in this world and in our heart, we love her very much.
My father name is Muzakkir Abdullah, He was born on 31 December 1966. This person has always been in my life, from the day I first opened my eyes to the present moment. He is a leader, a guide, and a source of strength and support. My father is one of five children in his family. They are My father (Muzakkir), Muhammadon, Mustafa, Khalidin, and Rahmad. Cut Rahmad is the only one girl in their family, she is funny person, faithful and always care with her brothers. My grandmother is Siti Hajar, and my grandfather is Abdullah, may Allah blessing them in hereafter. My grandparents are not rich, they also life in simple family. Therefore, my grandparents could not afford to provide a full education for all of their children. However, he was fortunate enough to reach high school and graduated due he has a spirit. Because of this, he understands how important education is in order to succeed in life. Now,he is working at Religion Department (Kantor Urusan Agama ) as a head office in Geumpang. During weekdays we work hard & spend maximum time working at his office. He is a religious person, he is a Imam in a mosque, and school committees. He works hard for our family. He is very careful regarding what I eat. He always insists me to eat healthy stuff such as fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins, He forbade me to eat spicy food and cold. He is very confident that his efforts to make me a good human being. Seeing his confidence in me some day I want to make him proud. I thank God everyday for giving me such a loving and caring father. I also wish to see him in good health in his life.
I want to write about some of my memories in school. In 2002 I entered elementary school, I was a happy child, living in a great place. My primary school was in a village, 1 kilometre away from my home. I usually go to school with my parents, because the place their work is near from my school. I studied in Elementary School 1 Geumpang, Pidie. There are only 6 class. In my class there is 5 girls (including me) and 6 boys, their name are Maghfirah, Nur Mauliza, Ismatur Rahmi, Rabunah, Zulfandi, Suganda Harefa Satria, Fikri Hernoto,Muhammad Riski,Teuku Arif Riski Munandar and Tri Angga Yudha Negara, We all friends, we are the best class in this school.
I remember my teachers. The best teacher I ever had. For the first, teacher in grade 1 and grade 2 are Mrs. Syakumi, I remember how excited I was to learn in her class. She is old woman, smart, amazing, and she is my mothers teacher when my mom studied at Elementary school. Grade 3 and grade 4 are Mrs Suriani,I still remember she is a teacher was chatty and firm, but I like her. when she wrote on blackboard her handwriting was very nice and tidy. When she sang songs, her voice is very nice, I like to listen her voice. She teach me how to singing anthems and folk songs. I remember when she ask me and all of my friends to singing in front of class, it's so happy. In grade 3,4,5 and 5, I was taught by some teachers because the subjects that multiply, there are Mrs.Asmaul Husna, Mr.Yundi, Mr.Banta Umar and Mrs.Rajulaini, Mrs Rajulaini is Physical Education teacher, she taught me how to play Volly ball, and it’s one of my favourite sport, we always play volly ball together. My homeroom teacher in Grade 5 is Mrs. Jasmani, she is a smart teacher in Biology, everyone loved her. She was great. It's hard to describe her. She was just great. Every morning, she was always sneezing because dust allergy, I hope She is in healthy life right now. You know? She always ask us to study hard, she angry when we forgot what she teach before, if we forgot about the materials, she always said to us, “Lagee ta pasoe ie lam raga” it’s means we bad in memorize the lesson in classroom. I still remember the way how she said that. Finally, Grade 6 is Mrs. Nur Laila she is one of the most influential teacher I ever had. She is a smart teacher, friendly, and she teach me about Math, she teach me how to speech. However, when I studied for olympiad, she teach me not only at school, but also in her house. I’m one of a achievement student in this school. I follow a lot of the event and competition to represent my school, like math olympiad, and speech, my parents and my teacher proud of me, this is the best experiece in Elementary School.
When I studied in Junior High School, I spend my first year in Jeumala Amal boarding school, but it’s only 2 months. I do not like staying in boarding schools because I always remember my mom and my dad, I cry everyday, I feel homesick. I don’t want to tell you about my experience in boarding school, because I thought I'll cry. So, I continue my Junior High School in SMP 1 Geumpang, I very happy, because I can life together with my family again. When I studied in SMP 1 Geumpang, I was elected as a leader in OSIS, I lead for two years. Mrs. Syamsiah Tarigan is my builder during I am a leader in OSIS, she taught me how to be a good leader, she also my civic education teacher, one thing that I still remember until now is when she ask me to memorize about definition of regional autonomy (otonomi daerah) is Kewenangan daerah otonom untuk mengatur dan mengurus kepentingan masyarakat setempat menurut prakarsa sendiri berdasarkan aspirasi masyarakat sesuai dengan peraturan perundang-undangan. It’s so funny, I memorized it a few years ago, but I still remember it until now. I’m a achievement student, I got best of the best title in this school, because my score in report card is highest then the other students. I graduated with the very good score.
In 2010, I continue my education at Senior High School also in Geumpang, My favorite subjects are English and biology. I can say that I am a responsible but enjoy student. I’m an easy going person that works well with everyone. I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. When I studied, I like to receive and deal with challenging tasks. I am a very enthusiastic student and I think this is a strong point of mine. My friends say that I am a very funny and an interesting girl with a good sense of humor . As soon as I meet new people who are happy to meet me , I feel extremely comfortable with them . I believe that friendship is one of the most important values in human life . We exchange new ideas , find many interesting things about each other and experience new things . Moreover, being a sociable person, I have many friends since I like to communicate with people and get to know new interesting individuals. I enjoy my time at school, it is really nice to study and the students are very friendly and ready to help. I appreciate friendship and people who surround me . Good friends are wonderful. They're there to support you and to help me. They make you laugh and feel good. I'm lucky, I have 23 friends and funny girls, they all are my classmates, they are they are Ade Irma Suriyani, Cut Maisora, Cut Ravika, Cut Eka Fitrika, Nurul Rahmi, Ismatur Rahmi, Miftahayaton, Nur Hafizah, Rouvi Rahmazani, Wardiah, Rahmadhani, Banun Rafisah, Cut Nova Juvita, Seri Muliya, Eka Rahmi, Ulfa Alfiani, Rahmiati, Nur Baiti, Nur Hanisah, Yuliana, Nur Dahniar , Mira Saifayana, and Novi Andriani. I miss them so much. Some of them like Rahmadhani, Banun Rafisah, Nur baiti, Nurul Rahmi, Rahmiati, and Nur Hanisah just marriage and they have child.
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never ever the same. What is a "best friends"? Almost everyone has one, but I have many best friends. There's something about a best friends that cannot be duplicated. Everyone has their own definition of what their own best friends are like and what an impact they have made in their life. Best friends are a title held for the few and privileged. The term cannot be thrown around loosely. Not just anyone can be called your best friend. Best friends have to first meet several qualifications and have many outstanding characteristics to have the honor of holding such a prestigious title. Being a best friends are more than people that you've seen everyday and grown up with. Best friends can be people with whom you've known since childhood but can also be someone that you've just met. The true definition of a best friends are people that knows you inside out and would go to the ends of the earth for you. Best friends supports you and helps you through tough times. Best friends does not back away from you when you think you've lost it. Those are the times that a best friends are always there for. Best friends are people with whom you've shared your most intimate secrets with. They have seen you at your worst, and helped you be your best. Best friends are not afraid to tell you the truth, even if it's something that you don't want to hear, because they know that. To have good friends you must be a good friend. here are some of the ways good friends treat each other, good friends listen to each other, good friends don't put each other down or hurt each other’s feelings, good friends try to understand each other’s feelings and moods, good friends help each other solve problems, good friends give each other compliments, good friends can disagree without hurting each other, good friends are dependable, good friends respect each other, good friends are trustworthy, good friends care about each other.
My best friends are that special whom I can share my all feelings in Senior High School are Cut Rafika, Ade Irma Suriani, Seri Mulia, Miftahayaton, and Rahmadhani. We met each other in School. We sit together in the classroom and share everything very happily without any problem. We know each other very well as well as understand each other’s need. They are smart students, because they are very good in studies and behaves well with everyone. We are favourite student of class. We respects with our teacher. Many things that I share to them, and they always give me sollution. They are loyal, religious, funny, and they ever making me laugh till I cried. So many good memories and friends in Senior High School 1 Geumpang, I miss this moment so much. Now we’ve seldom met, I hope I can meet them in this Eid mubarrak. When I meet them, I always laugh, make funny things, and praise myself or said to her that I’m preety, In fact I’m different.
I am going to enter the university because my goal is to study these subjects in future and to become a respected professional in one of the fields. When when I took the test in UIN Ar-Raniry, I choose English, My whole world becomes different since I have graduated from High School. I’m doing all the things by myself. No parent, my life is completely mine. Managing me is the hardest thing that I ever known. It’s been 3 years I stayed in Banda Aceh. I have a small house here, my parents brougt it for me. My daily activities included going to campus, doing assignments, available on social network, and hanging out.
I have a best friend in University, Her name's Maulidia Humaira. She comes from Sigli. In Banda Aceh, she stay in rental house. She always helps me in my every difficulty. She is someone who always there, she always has time for me even in his busy schedule. She is my classmate that’s why we always together even do assignment. She always has smiling face. Sometime she has bad mood but I think she is in bad situation or she has a problem. Her hobby is read comics and photography, she has good camera, sometime I'm to be her model. I met him 1st time when I was in the first semester and now we are in 6th semester. She always helps me whenever I get difficulties in solving my homework. And Ade irma Suryani is studying in Banda Aceh, she is my best friend when Iwas in senior high school. Now, she is studying at DEPKES (Medical Student), because she want to be a nurse. We seldom hangout together because rightnow we have our own activity, but I feel happy when I meet her, because I can share to her. Exactly, I love my best friends and they love me too.
Now I’m in 6th semester, My goals are pass each semester with the best result so that can make my parent proud, become good person for my family, friends, people and this country. I also want to get better in every subject and throw away my lazy time and be a professional. To be a teacher it is my dream since childhood, because my mom is also a teacher, I want to be like her. It is the noblest job in the world where teacher molds the characters of different personalities not just in academics but as well as the individual. There will be no doctors and any other professions if there are no teachers thus, the future of our nation lies on the teacher's hands. This principle is inculcated in my mind and it motivates me to pursue this dream. I want to give my future students the best of me . This dream motivates me to further my studies in education where I can be a good teacher to my students . I believe that the education in university would be able to help me achieve this dream,and my parents dream that I would become a teacher.
I’m a muslimah, I have been read about Social Aspect of Women in Islam. First, As a Daughter; Parents are duty-bound to support and show kindness and justice to their daughters. The Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, said: "Whosoever supports two daughters until they mature, he and I will come on the Day of Judgment as this (and he pointed with his fingers held together)." When I have problems, my parents will listen to me and try to help me. My parents love me because they give me good education, they always takes care of me. When I get sick, my mom will give me medicine and tell me what to do to cure the sickness. my mom is loving me because she makes many sacrifices for me. For example, when she buy something for me, my mom will give me the best things, even if he really wants it. I want to be a good daughter for them. Second, Social aspect of woman in islam is as a wife. Marriage in Islam is based on mutual peace, love, and compassion. I always pray to Allah, one day I have a good man, who love me and my family. The man that responsible for the maintenance, protection, and overall leadership of the family. Prophet Muhammad said, "Each of you is a shepherd and each of you is responsible for his flock. The ruler is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. A man is the shepherd of his family and is responsible for his flock. A woman is the shepherd of her husband's household and is responsible for her flock". According to Surah An-Nur, 26 “ Vile women are for vile men, and vile men for vile women. Good women are for good men, and good men for good women; such are innocent of that which people say: For them is pardon and a bountiful provision.”
Third, As a Mother. One day I want to have kids who are cute, kind, hansome or beautiful,and smart. A crucial aspect in the upbringing of children that greatly influences their future is education. Education is not only a right but a responsibility for all males and females. The Prophet Muhammad said: "Seeking knowledge is mandatory for every Muslim." The word "Muslim" here is inclusive of both males and females. Naturally, the Prophet Muhammad specified this behavior for his followers, rendering to mothers an unequalled status in human relationships. A man came to the Prophet Muhammad and said, "O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship?" The Prophet said: "Your mother." The man said, "Then who?" The Prophet said: "Then your mother." The man further asked, "Then who?" The Prophet said: "Then your mother." The man asked again, "Then who?" The Prophet said: "Then your father."
The Last is as a sister in faith (in general). The Prophet Muhammad taught kindness, care, and respect toward women in general: "I commend you to be good to women." It is significant that such instruction of the Prophet was among his final instructions and reminders in the farewell pilgrimage address given shortly before his passing away. Then modesty and social interaction: The parameters of proper modesty for males and females (dress and behavior) are based on revelatory sources (the Quran and prophetic sayings) and, as such, are regarded by believing men and women as divinely-based guidelines with legitimate aims and divine wisdom behind them. They are not male-imposed or socially imposed restrictions. It is interesting to know that even the Bible encourages women to cover their head: "If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off, and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head."
We as human and slave of Allah never perfect. In nowdays’s life, many people lead a life of misery in which they inadvertently sin. Due to this reason, it is important far one to become conscious on our mistakes and should sincerely attempt to get His forgiveness in order to get better life. In this case, as Muslims we have muhasabah annafs (self instropection) in our daily life. As we know that, Self introspection is necessary because Islam does not want to see an individual becoming selfish in any sphere of our life. Besides, self-assessment should be an ever and on-going process for Muslims. It is aimed at observe, search, inquire and review the deeds to ascertain the favorable outcome.
One of the most important principles in Islam is that God created humankind to be fully accountable for his actions. Each human being has certain rights and responsibilities and no human being has the right to restrict the freedom of another. One of the reasons God created human is worship to Him. Every person is a leader for him or her self. I want to be a human right, because this life is like smokes that can be seen in a short time the dissapeared. Most of us think only for the worldly life disparaging life in the hereafter. Plently off the times are spent merely for the sake of earthly affairs. We forget that this life is a trial in preparation for the next life where all human beings will return to their creator sooner or later. May Allah give his Blessing and Mercy in order to get successful in our life and give husnul khatimah (good death) when we death.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar